Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Spanish coffee

As I'm sat in the schools cafeteria with my first cup of burnt coffee of the day, I can't help thinking back on where I was a year ago. Appart from the climbing, if there is something I miss about Spain, it's the ability to walk in to nearest place serving coffee and enjoy a great tasting Cafe con leche. Most of the times for less than a euro. The fact that Spanish coffee is cheap, ironically made me spend way more money buying it than I do back home, since all I ever did when I wasn't climbing, was being sat looking through the guidebook in the nearest café.

AlbarracinOct-NovtripFW-19

AlbarracinOct-NovtripFW-18

AlbarracinOct-NovtripFW-17


/DO

2 comments:

Geir said...

Spanskt kaffe alltså! Det är som en dröm!

Daniel Olausson said...

Verkligen!