Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Video of the week - Puddles & Hopplös och hatad av alla, Solklinten

This summer has, just like previous ones, been all about work for me. I can count the days I have´nt had to get up at 04.30 in the morning to head off for work on my one hand. Off course this means that there has´nt been allot of time over for heading out climbing. However, I have been able to squeeze in allot of training on my campusboard and homewall during lunchbreaks and evenings, something that I am psyched over since I feel it has helped me gain some strenght. Hopefully that strenght will come in handy during the autumn...

Anyways, one of those rare days when I didnt have to go to work I made a trip to Solklinten on Tjörn where I managed to repeat Walkers problem Puddles, as well as putting up a new problem that I call Hopplös och hatad av alla (Hopeless and hated by everyone). I filmed both ascents so that they can now be seen in what came to be the video of this week...




/DO

No comments: