Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ticino village

Here are some pictures from the village Lavertezzo, nearby Brione in Switzerland. I took them during a weekend-trip Neil and I did in mid October. Unfortunatly we had bad luck with the weather, having to climb in 25 degrees in Chironico on the Saturday and getting rained on in Brione during the Sunday. 16 hours of driving for one and a half days of climbing is a bit to much of a gamble to be worth it. However, I considered my self happy with the trip, climbing three problems I had not done before...

Ticinovillageförinternet-001

Ticinovillageförinternet-007

Ticinovillageförinternet-004

Ticinovillageförinternet-008

Ticinovillageförinternet-002

Ticinovillageförinternet-010

Ticinovillageförinternet-016

Ticinovillageförinternet-011

Ticinovillageförinternet-013


/DO

No comments: